What is Cross-Docking?
In simplest terms, cross-docking is a process where products are received through an inbound dock, then unloaded, sorted, and transferred to a consolidated or re-palletized load at an outbound transportation dock.
The key attribute of this process is the minimal handling and storage time involved. It is an ideal method for transporting goods quickly, especially for temperature-sensitive cargo or for collecting loads from multiple manufacturers to consolidate and ship to a singular point of sale.
Increase Efficiency by Reducing Cost and Time with Our Cross Docking Services:
- Minimal handling
- Minimal storage time
- Reduce labor costs
- Reduce time for product to reach the customer
- Save the environment and transportation costs by shipping in full truck loads
US Cargo Link now proudly offers cross-docking in:
- Grapevine, Texas, USA
- Denver, Colorado, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electronics & Technology
- Food & Drink
- International (FAK Air/Ocean Cargo)
- Oil & Gas
Trucking Solutions Offered
- Dry Van
- Reefer (Refrigerated Van)
What Sets Us Apart:
- 24-Hour Security: All our warehousing services come with complimentary security, including camera surveillance and 24-hour monitoring.
- Personal & Customized: We dedicate one sales representative to each business/project to fully grasp the entire scope and provide the most optimal solution tailored to your specific needs. This sales representative will be your sole point of contact, so you know who you’re speaking with every time, and rest assured, knowing they have all the crucial details.
- Suited Solutions: Need specialized material handling? Palletizing? Drop shipping? We’ve got you covered! So, whatever the load, it will be in good hands.